ILCO Matrix II High Security Automotive Keys Electronic Adjustment Duplicator
Availability: In stock
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|OE Part #||MATRIX II|
|Width||15.75” (400 mm) including side lever|
|Cutter||F22 D739973ZB High Speed Steel (HSS); Tool Speed: 6,000rpm|
|Motor||Single Phase 1 speed; 6000 Rpm|
The Matrix II is a high performance machine that provides precision duplication of laser style keys. The features of this premium model include LED lighting and electromechanical calibration. The compact design and weight make this model suitable for either counter or mobile use.
The “premium” machine for the duplication of high security laser and Tibbe® style keys.
The line of Matrix key machines has been the trusted laser key duplicating machine for many years. With the Matrix II, you will find the same rugged construction combined with many user preferred features that have made the Matrix the professional’s choice for high security key duplication
* Electromechanical calibration (green light and audible sound indicate completed calibration)
* Convenient, manual power switch for LED light above work area
* Wide transparent safety shield minimizes exposure to moving parts and chips during operation.
* Convenient built-in storage tray on hood of machine for key blanks or tools
* Z-axis locks in place with twist of lever
* Separate push button micro-switch to activate cutter
* Z-axis lever controlled cutter motor for added safety
* Quiet cutting cycle
*HSS (High Speed Steel) cutters and tracers improve cutter life.
* Cutter and tracer feature colored plastic collars for easy identification.
* Easy access tool and accessory storage drawer
* Ergonomic designed levers require minimal effort to operate
* Spring loaded table applies steady cutting pressure
* Replaceable jaw surface plates provide an economical repair (normal wear) solution
*Optional accessories available to expand capabilities (i.e. laser key code attachments, Tibbe® code attachments for Ford® and Jaguar®, optional cutters and tracers)
BD0722XXXX Mercedes® Clamp Adapter set
Standard Cutter: F22 D739973ZB High Speed Steel (HSS); Tool Speed: 6,000rpm